August 1, 2018 at 4:52 AM #84230AnonymousGuest
I really need answers quickly please, what happens if you accidentally inhale flea eggs while vacuuming them? I think I am not sure if I may have inhaled them, because my face started itching while cleaning beds, then I saw the vacuum and those holes were open. I didn’t observe them, I might have inhaled lots of flea eggs. Will it hatch and crawl inside my head and body and regenerate, because flea eggs hatch faster if they get more heat, or will the inhaled eggs run through the throat and get digested, or will it get stuck inside somewhere and hatch?August 28, 2018 at 3:13 AM #84757SystematicDestroyerGuest
I know this is lame, but *Try* not to overthink this one. You’ll only drive yourself insane if you do.
There are thousands of microbes, bacterial and otherwise, that we humans inadvertently ingest or inhale every year. For the most part we’re unaware of it because before they can do any real damage the immune system will stop ’em at the gate. You know the legendary saying where somebody smart once claimed we swallow eight spiders in our sleep each year? Yeah, well, eight’s just the number they give us so we don’t have a horde of arachnophobes running in the streets.
Get a surgical mask if you must for peace of mind, duly noted it’s generally not a good idea to be breathing in large quantities of cleaning products anyway – if you wind up inhaling a bit of baking soda it’s fine (relatively speaking, but I digress), but if you find yourself in a panicked frenzy over the contents of your sneeze so much that you mix bleach with ammonia, well all things considered, better to block at out and throw your mind into a different task soon as that intrusive thought hits.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.